Woodlane is in search of a Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator- primary job responsibility is assisting project managers and estimators through the process from bidding projects through installation.
- Know & understand our pricing model and estimating tools
- Know & communicate the project schedule.
- Know & communicate the plans and details of the project.
- Coordinate all submittals (samples, drawings, etc.).
- Review shop drawings prior to submitting- confirm all details are correct.
- Communicate job details to engineering/production/installation.
- Coordinate purchasing of counter tops & buy-in products not affiliated w/ production.
- Monitor job progress.
- Coordinate field work and installation.
- Clear and confident written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar and comfortable with reading construction documents from blueprints to technical sheets.
- Know how to use the following software: Adobe PDF, Excel, MSWord, AutoCAD, and possess the ability to learn new software packages as needed.
- Know how to navigate folders on a network.
- Experience in millwork and/or casework is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to identify problems before they arise.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in commercial and residential construction methods a plus.
*Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Email to email@example.com